THINK YOU’VE SEEN IT ALL? THINK AGAIN.
A ladies’ version of the Tenth Doctor’s coat seems only appropriate. After all, he originally obtained it from Janis Joplin. This is an officially-licensed women’s version, a little shorter in length and with more space in the chest and hips than the men’s version for those of us not built like David Tennant.
For cosplayers of the 10th Doctor (or just fans of his unique style), we present this amazing replica, a limited-edition costume piece approved by the folks at the BBC. The outer shell of this long coat is a luxurious, cinnamon-brown, wool-blend fabric. The dark-blue indigo lining is very lustrous with a subtle herringbone pattern. There are two tangerine colored welt pockets on the inside made up of the same silky fabric. Bottom line, this is one swanky coat.
- Officially-licensed replica of the 10th Doctor’s long coat now tailored for women
- The perfect piece to complete your David Tennant, gender-swapped, cosplay ensemble
- A seriously swanky coat with high quality fabrics & sturdy construction
- Luxurious, cinnamon brown, wool-blend fabric (55% wool and 45% viscose)
- Fully-lined with silky, dark-blue indigo fabric with subtle herringbone pattern
- Two tangerine-colored welt pockets on the inside (same fabric as lining)
- “Cut” in the back allows you free arm movement without the coat riding up
- See the chart below to determine the best size for you (when in doubt, choose the larger size – give yourself room to run from those Daleks!)
|Chest||34 in.||37 in.||41 in.||45 in.||50 in.|
|Waist||27 in.||30 in.||34 in.||38 in.||42 in.|
|Hip||38 in.||40 in.||45 in.||46 in.||51 in.|
|Shoulder||15 in.||16 in.||16 1/2 in.||16 3/4 in.||17 in.|
|Sleeve Length||24 1/2 in.||25 in.||25 1/2 in.||26 in.||26 in.|
|Finished Length||49 in.||49 1/2 in.||50 in.||50 1/2 in.||50 1/2 in.|