Great for beginner paddlers or avid paddlers needing a convenient solution.
Better looking, plus smarter design.
Not only is the Tower Adventurer inflatable stand up paddle board one of, if not THE, best looking inflatable SUP on the market, at 6″ thick, it represents a giant leap forward in inflatable SUP rigidity, which makes all the difference in the world.
For me it’s a better option than EPS/Epoxy boards for anyone that doesn’t live right by the surf!
The Tower Adventurer Inflatable SUP is made from extremely rugged materials like those your find on the highly regarded Zodiac boats and extreme river rafts. The amazing rigidity in the Adventurer is created by thousands of vertically oriented strands of identical length that connect the top deck to the bottom. When inflated, they form a structure that has the rigidity of a piece of plywood, and the thicker you go the exponentially more rigid it gets.
Best Selling & Best Rated iSUP Worldwide
Tower Adventurer, an inflatable SUP is now also a viable EPS/Epoxy board alternative for anyone who isn’t a die-hard surfer.
Benefits of an Inflatable SUP:
- When rolled up, it’s 1 foot in diameter and 33″ wide.
- Never worry again about dings and board cracks.
(is almost indestructible)
- No need for roof racks. It is about the size of a rolled sleeping bag.
- While very rigid, the air does cushion your feet a lot more than a hard board, no matter how good the deck pad is.
- Less expensive than EPS/Epoxy Board – Which also makes it a great idea as a second board for travel or guests.
So why wait.
Start your own adventures with the amazing
|Read Customer Reviews