As people age, they become more prone to muscle deterioration and declining immune system. Fortunately, whey protein can have a positive impact on these problems, due to its branched-chain amino acid profile (BCAAs) and naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobins. Unlike many commercial brands on the market, New Zealand Whey Protein Concen-trate is uniquely derived from grass-fed, free range cows. They live a healthy live in New Zealand and are not treated with growth hormone (rBST). Life Extension’s New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate offers the following:
- Non-GMO whey protein concentrate;
- Naturally high levels of essential branched-chain amino acids;
- High-quality muscle-building protein;
- Easily mixes into water or milk;
- Great taste, available in both natural chocolate and vanilla flavours.