- FOR THE TOUGHEST TERRAINS
- 3 SEARCH MODES – 10 LANGUAGES
- GROUND TRACKING – VIBRATION MODE – BUILT-IN LED FLASHLIGHT
- DIGITAL TARGET ID AND ID MASKING
- DUAL LCD DISPLAY AND GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE – ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING AND DEPTH INDICATOR
FORS Gold metal detector, with its features, design and accessories, is a professional metal detector developed based on gold prospectors’ needs worldwide.
FORS Gold metal detector has been designed extremely sensitive to the smallest nuggets. The Pro Package comes with a much larger 15 inch deep seeking search coil for deeper gold nuggets plus a smaller and more sensitive 5X4 inch coil for small to medium size nuggets.
The Pro package, not only offers a perfect detector but also all the search coils and accessories you will need for gold prospecting. FORS Gold metal detector is not only the ultimate force in gold prospecting but it is the ultimate gold detector you will ever want to purchase.
Buy this gold detector and you will own a smooth operating machine with advanced settings which minimize the effects of highly mineralized soils and hot rocks frequently encountered in gold fields.
The FORS Gold metal detector is not only a powerful force in gold prospecting but it is the best gold metal detector you will ever want to purchase.
- 5.2×4.7, 11.2×7″, 15.5×13.3″ DD Search Coils
- Total Weight – 3.9 lbs. (1.6 kgs.)
- Frequency – 15 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- ID Masking
- Depth Indicator
- 3 Search Modes:
- Boost (BST): 2-Tone mode, developed for use in gold fields
- General (GEN): “All-Metal” mode, this mode has a constant threshold sound in the background
- Discrimination (DI3): 3-Tone mode, ideal to use in fields with different types of metals, allows you to search faster
- Digital Target ID
- 10 Language Options
- Electronic Pinpointing
- Built-In LED Flashlight
- 5 Different Audio Frequencies
- Auto and Manual Ground Balance
- Long Battery Life: Works with 4 AA Alkaline batteries, provides approximately 25-30 hours of use
- Ground Tracking: Tracks the changes in ground and automatically adjusts the ground balance to suit
- Dual LCD Display and Graphical User Interface: Easily adjust settings and see all the info on the screens
- Easy Use and Ergonomic Design: Its widest scan design and ergonomics will not exhaust you during long hunts
- Vibration Mode: Designed with the hearing impaired in mind, also ideal for users who do not want to use headphones