- The perfect tablet stand for uneven surfaces
- Four flexible legs adjust to almost anything
- Holds any tablet that is 10mm deep or less
A tablet spider appears!
If you’re like us, many time you desire to view your tablet from an unusual position. Sometimes, it’s lounging on a sofa or curled up on the floor next to a puppy. Sometimes, it’s lounging in bed. Ok, many times it’s lounging in bed. Normally, to get our tablet at the best viewing angle, we’ve used pillows and blankets to prop it up. No more. Now we use the partially-arachnoid Tablift!
The Tablift is a very simple concept, which is actually an ingenious invention. The base has three slots (10mm deep) which hold one side of your tablet, at your preferred viewing angle. The other side is held by a clip on a stretchy cord (this holds the tablet firmly in place). Then, just bend the Tablift’s four spider-like arms to position your tablet exactly where you want it. Because each arm is totally flexible with a rubber tip (for gripping and protection). The Tablift is the perfect stand for those of us who want to feed our virtual kitties, but just don’t want to get out of bed to do it!
- Using four flexible legs, the Tablift tablet stand holds your tablet on uneven surfaces (bed, sofa, etc.) for easy, hands-free viewing
- Tablift stand can hold tablet in three different positions for optimal viewing
- Flexible legs let you adjust the Tablift to almost any surface
- Rubber-tipped feet protect surfaces as Tablift does its thang
- Works with these tablets:
- Apple iPad (all generations, full sized and mini)
- Samsung Galaxy (all models and sizes)
- Amazon Kindle (all sizes of: Fire HD, Fire HDX, Paperwhite)
- Asus Google Nexus 7, Vivotab
- Microsoft Surface 2
- Any tablet with an edge that will fit within the 10mm wide slots
- Dimensions: approx. 5.75″ x 3.2″ x 1.75″ (base) with 14″ long, bendable legs