Quiet, portable power for base camp, cabins and unexpected outages. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator allows you to live life off the grid, camp in luxury, or power through an outage without the noise and fumes of traditional back-up generators.
There are 3 ways you can charge YETI 400.
- Directly from the sun.
You can charge it with compatible solar panels. (in this solar kit are NOMAD 20 Panels.)
- From wall.
You can charge it by simply plugging it into a regular wall outlet.
- In the car.
Yeti 400 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
Recharged from wall it take about 5 hours.
From solar panels it’s depended on weather conditions and panel system.
HOW MANY TIMES WILL YETI 400 CHARGE YOUR DEVICE?
- Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours) 100 Charges
- Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours) 30+ Charges
- GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours) 70+ Charges
- Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours) 20+ Charges
- Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours) 10+ Charges
- Laptop (50 Watt-Hours) 3-5 Charges
YETI 400 POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN 3 WAYS:
- The USB port best charges all your medium size USB powered devices.
- The 12V best charges all your medium 12V powered devices.
- AC Inverter – Plug in your device just as you would the wall.
IN THIS SOLAR GENERATOR KIT IT’S ALSO
SOLAR PANEL NOMAD 20
Goal Zero largest foldable panel ensures you’re collecting the most power from the sun for your gear. Utilize the built-in USB port or pair with a Goal Zero portable power pack to charge your gear day or night.
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Nomad 20 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
Nomad 20 solar panel recharge YETI 400 in 40-80 hours